In addition to getting businesses discovered, Chris is also a marketing consultant, speaker & presenter to business groups and associations, writer, diner junkie, social networker, local business advocate, husband & father, and lover of anything with a driver’s seat and a loud engine.
· Named a Tech Entrepreneur and listed on “RI’s 13 to watch in 2013” by GoLocalProv
· College Technical & Curriculum Advisor at New England Institute of Technology
· Blog syndicated at Guy Kawasaki’s Alltop, B2B, & Yahoo Small Business
· Frequent contributor to Rhode Island Small Business Journal & RI Creative Magazine
· Named a Top-5 Startup in New England by Mass High Tech
· Speaker to: American Marketing Association, SCORE, Small Business Administration, business groups, Search Engine Marketing New England