Established in 1990 by members of the US sailing industry, Sail America plays a vital role for all companies that provide sailing-related products and services. With a professional staff, a dedicated Board of Directors, and a team of volunteers and supporters, Sail America works hard to promote the health and growth of SAILING.
By working together, we can harness our collective energies and resources to help create a stronger and healthier sailing market.
Member Benefits include:
• Boat Show Discounts: Member rates at Strictly Sail Pacific and “special” benefits at other sailboat shows.
• Discount Business Services: Discounts with FedEx, Avis and Staples.
• Free Sales Leads: Free use of a database of over 50,000 qualified sailing prospects.
• Education and Business Tools: Monthly Waypoints, discounted rates at the Sailing Industry Conference.
• Industry and Member Communications: Monthly issues of Sail America News, Washington Wave and Boating News Net.
Your Dollars at Work