Renew Your Sail America Membership by August 31 and Get a 5% Discount or Pay Your Dues in Two Easy Payments!
This year’s membership drive has got off to a great start with many companies renewing their membership for another year and a number of new companies joining. Membership dues are an essential source of funding that help keep our association healthy and supports our mission to promote the health and growth of sailing.
The deadline to qualify for the 5% membership discount is fast approaching. Pay your membership dues in full by August 31, 2010 and you will automatically get a 5% discount. Alternatively, you can opt to pay half of your dues by August 31, 2010 and the balance by November 1, 2010.
There are three easy ways to pay your Sail America membership:
- Submit payment for the invoice we sent you in July (please email Kimberly Tuchon at Kimberly@sailamerica.com if you require another invoice).
- Renew online: http://www.sailamerica.com/application.asp?step=1.
- Mail or Fax a completed MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
With member benefits – including discount space rates at Strictly Sail Pacific, discount business services (e.g. Avis, Staples and FedEx), access to a database of over 50,000 sailing prospects, up-to-date market information, ongoing business education, and regular industry news -- the value has never been better. Your membership also supports industry-wide initiatives such as Discover Sailing and Grow Boating.
Click Here to learn more about Sail America membership or click on the link below to download the Membership Benefits Brochure.
Sail America has some exciting plans for 2010 and 2011, including:
- Develop a comprehensive consumer sailing website.
- Build a powerful database of sailing consumers.
- Produce the best ever Strictly Sail Pacific show.
- Increase sailing participation at other boat shows (e.g. St. Petersburg Power & Sailboat Show, Strictly Sail Chicago and Strictly Sail Miami).
- Become the best source of sailing-related market data and industry information.
- Provide ongoing education to our members (e.g. Waypoints, Speaker Series at boat shows, webinars, etc.).
- Improve communications with our members.
- Add more members.
Please take action today by renewing your membership with Sail America. With your support we can help your business and create a stronger market for sailing.
Thank you for your commitment to Sail America – it is much appreciated.