ITíS TIME TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN SAIL AMERICA NOW!
In just a few days, youíll be receiving a letter from Sail America asking for your membership renewal. Please respond in a timely manner and continue your support of your trade association!
Some of the key reasons you need to renew TODAY:
- Sail America is the Primary Promoter of Sailing in the U.S.! Our award-winning Discover Sailing program has as its mission to promote the sailing lifestyle and to introduce newcomers to sailing. From the thousands of Discover Sailing DVDs that have been distributed, to the free Discover Sailing boat rides that operate at boat shows and special events around the country, no one does more to promote sailing than Sail America. NEW for 2012 will be an exciting, dedicated sailing website that will link new sailing prospects directly to Sail America members.
- Sail America is the Key Producer of Sailboat Shows in North America! We produce the Strictly Sail Pacific show and support Strictly Sail Chicago, Strictly Sail Miami and the St. Petersburg Power & Sailboat Show Ė all of which are among the best attended and promoted sailboat shows in the world. We also partner with other select show producers to include sailing on the docket!
- Sail America is Your One-Stop Source for Industry News and Market Data! Our monthly Sail America News e-publication is the only newsletter dedicated to providing the latest in sailing industry news and economic trends impacting our businesses. We also host annual events to communicate state of the industry statistics and reports. We host focus groups within our industry to gauge your opinion and solicit your ideas and recommendations. Your voice counts!
- Sail America is Committed to Providing Ongoing Professional Development Initiatives! In addition to producing customized quarterly e-magazines (Waypoints) with a variety of topics and interviews featuring experts both within and outside the industry, Sail America also plans and produces the biannual Sailing Industry Conferences to help you improve your business. Planning for the 2012 Conference is already underway!
- Sail America is the Voice of Sailing on Key Legislative Issues Affecting and/or Impacting Your Business! We work independently and through our affiliation with the NMMA to protect your interests and that of every other Sail America member.
In addition to all of these important initiatives, Sail America members have access to a host of membership benefits, including:
- Boat show discounts
- Space preference at Strictly Sail Pacific
- Discount business services
- Shipping discounts
- Access to FREE sales leads
- Export advice
- Networking opportunities
For all these reasons and more, your support is needed so we can continue to work on your behalf 24/7. Please look for the membership renewal request and submit your dues soon. Alternatively, sign up online by clicking on the following link:
From all of us associated with Sail America, thank you in advance for your anticipated support!