Join Sail America Now and Enjoy Expanded Range of Member Benefits
It has never been a better time to be a member of Sail America. Under
the new partnership with NMMA, members now have access to a wide range
of member benefits that will save you money and help you grow your
business. Members qualify for significant discounts at Strictly
Sail Pacific and have access to discounted member services. New
for this year, Sail America members that are not eligible for NMMA
membership will qualify for member rates at Strictly Sail Chicago and
Strictly Sail Miami.
As a member of Sail America, you will be part of an industry-wide
effort to promote the sailing lifestyle. Sail America’s marketing
outreach efforts such as Discover Sailing, Discover Boating, and the
John Southam Award, build awareness of sailing among the general public
and build the customer base for the sailing market. The more members
who support these efforts, the more we can grow the industry.
In addition to supporting some of the country’s best sailboat
shows and promoting the sailing lifestyle, Sail America generates thousands
of qualified sales leads for our members, distributes industry and
market information, provides valuable business education, hosts networking
events, and supports important legislative issues. Members also benefit
from cost-saving affinity programs.
Please renew your membership with Sail America today to start contributing
towards the health and growth of sailing and to take advantage of the
many membership benefits. Invoices for the 2008-2009 membership year
were sent out in July. If you have already submitted payment, or are
in the process of doing so, thank you for your continued support of
Sail America. To receive a copy of your invoice, please email Kimberly
Tuchon at email@example.com. Alternatively,
you can join/renew online at https://sailamerica.com/application.asp?step=1.
Your membership in Sail America has never been more important or more
critical to our future and the future of sailing. Together we can grow
the sailing market and create a brighter future.
Summary of Membership Benefits:
- Boat Show Privileges:
- Discounted rates at Strictly Sail Pacific – up to 25% saving
- Space preference at Strictly Sail Pacific and the St. Petersburg
Boat Show and Strictly Sail
- Access to members-only area at Strictly Sail shows (where provided)
- Free Trade Credentials to all Strictly Sail shows and SailFests
- 4 complimentary boat show guest tickets to Strictly Sail Pacific
and the St. Petersburg Boat Show and Strictly Sail
Please note that Sail America members that are eligible for NMMA
membership do not qualify for member rates at Strictly Sail Chicago
or Strictly Sail Miami or any other NMMA-owned show. Sail America
members that are not eligible for NMMA membership do qualify for
member rates at Strictly Sail Chicago and Strictly Sail Miami.
- Cost-Saving Affinity Programs
- APPI: Save money on energy expenses
- Avis Member Benefits Program: Up to 20% discount
on car rentals
- Freight Discounts: Deep discounts on FedEx and
ground shipping services
- Staples Business Advantage: Deep discounts on
- Worksite Solutions: Expanded employee insurance
- Market and Industry Information: Recreational
Sailing Statistical Abstract and The State of the Sailing Industry
- Education and Business Tools: Ongoing education
programs, including the Sailing Industry Conference, HR University,
and PR University.
- Access to Sales Leads: Free access to a database
of over 40,000 sailing prospects.
- Website Listing: Free listing on Sailamerica.com
and Discoversailing.com websites.
- Industry and Member Communications: Stay informed
on industry trends with Sail America News, Waypoints, Washington
Wave, and Boating News Net.
- Job Mart: Post job openings on NMMA’s JobMart.
- Marine Export Council: Go global with the Marine
Export Council (MEC)
- Networking Opportunities: Member’s meetings,
social gatherings, committees, and special interest groups.
- Sailing Industry Regatta: Compete in the annual Sailing